Moon stones in astrology: list, properties and common features
may 08, 2022 Gemstones in astrology
What are the Moon's stones, and what magical properties do they have? Several internet sources will give you different information. But if you want to know the exact answer, you must know what planet or planets rule a particular stone.
Let's find it out.
What Stones Correspond to the Moon?
All Moon's stones have similar features. For example, they share identical color, optical properties, origin, composition, and physical structure. Here is an example of purely Moon's stones:
- Labrador (light)
What do they have in common?
|Color||Moonstones are white or milky in color.|
|Optical properties||They have bluish reflections on the surface, iridescent gleams, or cloudy colors.|
|Origin||Formed from organic creatures or marine objects (for example, fossilized mollusks)|
|Сompound||Silver (Ag), calcium (Ca), bismuth (Bi), potassium (K)|
|Structure||Moonstones are amorphous (do not have a crystalline structure). They have low hardness and high brittleness.|
Consider, for example, pearls. Pearl is the pure stone of the Moon.
- It is milky white
- It has an iridescent effect,
- At the same time, it is fragile and amorphous in structure,
- At the same time, it is of organic marine origin.
Moonstones May Also Correspond to Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, and Mars.
Stones can correspond to several planets, connected by the principles of sympathy and antipathy. In this case, the gemstones have mixed physical attributes.
Consider, for example, greenish-white opal.
- On the one hand, the green color belongs to Venus.
- But on the other hand, it has bluish reflections, fragility, and amorphous structure. It is the Moon's essence.
More examples of Moon's stones of diverse nature:
- Hiddenite, prehnite, morganite (Moon and Venus, allies in sympathy)
- Aragonite (Moon and Saturn, antipathy allies)
- Fluorite (Moon, Jupiter, Venus, and Saturn, partners in sympathy and antipathy)
- Larimar, blue quartz (Moon and Jupiter, antipathy allies)
- Kunzite (Moon, Jupiter, and Mars are in partnership with each other)
What is the magical property of a particular stone?
Knowing the list of ruling planets of a stone, you can get its magical properties.
For example, take hiddenite. It shares the nature of the Moon and Venus. Therefore search Google for "Moon in astrology" and "Venus in astrology." You will know what hiddenite stone is accountable for.
It is More Than Just an Individual Moon's Stone
Stand-alone stone has a vast influence. Therefore, it will hardly change a particular area of your life.
But if you collect the stones in the right combination and carry them with you, they will influence your regular day. Choosing the right proportions of gemstones is also very important based on your horoscope.
You may also be interested in stones of
If you want to learn more about using the power of the planets to improve the quality of life, chat with our online astrologer and select your stones.